Ford 555 V1
This is a ford 555 center pivot backhoe. It has about 75 h.p. and uses the standard buckets from FS11 and the Albutt loader attachments by the ls-uk modteam.
– Mouse controlled front loader with standard frontloader and telehandler type attachers
– Key controlled back actor
– Opening left door
– Opening rear window (toggle visible / invisible)
– Rotating platform (driver seat and camera) for back actor mode operation with wider field of vision
– Working stabiliser jacks
– Not multiplayer compatible (it would require additions to the scripts to make it MP compatible, I have no plans to make it MP compatible as I don’t use it but anyone else is welcome to try)
– 3 skins (see textures folder for the 3 skins folders and modify i3d file to point to the one you want)
– Engine note drops and exhaust emits more smoke when hydraulics are activated (configurable in JCB_3CX_4WD.xml)
– Full hydraulics animation
– Beacon and worklights
– Manual ignition, variable speed and engine rpm
– Basic buckets for v1.0, Others are working on some attachements and it also works well with all existing buckets in the game. More buckets available for V2.
– Full help info in standard HUD text box. You can toggle the text on/off to save screen space while HUD is active
– No errors generated in the log file.
What this mod gives to you
Farming Simulator 2017 mods are unique improvements in the gameplay. They allow you to translate into reality something you previously only dreamed of. Get the most out of the game. Farming Simulator 17 Mod is pretty simple to install, download the file to your computer and run it. Each FS 17 mod will give you improvements, so select the category you like and add the mod to your version. Installing the add-on does not take much time, and you will continue to enjoy the game for a long time.