Newbie Farm V1
* Edit of default map
* factory added (you can sell cotton, sugarbeet, soybean, mohn and here)..
* Multi silo added due to so many fruit types (works in single player)
* All fields numbered.
* PDA Map updated.
* Bakery added near the mountain pass by the castle.
* Supermarket changed to mall and given a sell point.
* Fuel station added.
* Fruit script added.
* Following scripts added to map to reduce mods required to add, clock, DarkerNight, weed, FruitHudText, HiredConsumesResources, MultiplePricesSilosInPDA, RunningCosts, ShowWorkersOnPDA and newpda (newpda works in conjunction with shows workers on map)
* Weeds mod added so after ploughing, cultivating or harvesting weeds will start to grow in fields and will effect crop profits if not firtilised.
* Darker nights added to make night time feel more realistic.
* Clock added so that you can see true time due to loosing track of time when playing.
* Registered fruit now have more realistic hud imagies.
* Scripts for PDA, Fruit hud imagies, Workers on map, running costs added.
* Sellable milk added.
* Following fruits added, cotton, potato, oat, sugarbeet, sunflower, greenwheat, soybean, pea, carrot, mohn, rice, cauliflower, tea, rye, radish, melon, pumpkin, cabbage, egg plant, strawberries, beetroot, tomato, pineapple, alfalfa, artichoke, banana and coffee
* Mill moved to near the waterfall to make room for the 2 new buildings but more importantly make the area near the waterfall a place of interest since it wasn’t before.
* All fields extended, small fields joined together (total of 29 fields).
* Grain ramp added at the mill to replace the old grain station (the ramp works in the same way as the grain station did).
* Tree’s added around the map.
* Pole barns added around the map.
* New cow feeder barn added.
* New milk tank added to replace the old dull looking milk tanks at the cow zone and dairy plant.
* Grass added around the map.
* New grass texture added.
* Windmill added on hill near the farm.
* Brewery building changed to nicer looking one.
* XL garage added at the farm to store your farming equipement in.
* Cultivator textures changed.
* Plow textures changed.
* Seeding textures changed.
* Farm moved to the cow zone.
* Some mountains carved away to open space for futures changes.
* Default farm equipement moved to new farm location.
* Yellow combine removed from starting vehicules to make start of game harder.
* Wooden Fence added around the river to stop hired drivers ending up in the river.
* New streets texture added.
* Fruit growth times altered again to take into account the value of each crop so that the lower profit crops grow the quickest making them more appealing to grow so that the daily running costs of the farm are covered.
* Milk truck triggers removed.
* Gravel area added near farm for placement of bee hives and green houses.
What this mod gives to you
Farming Simulator 2019 mods are unique improvements in the gameplay. They allow you to translate into reality something you previously only dreamed of. Get the most out of the game. Farming Simulator 17 Mod is pretty simple to install, download the file to your computer and run it. Each FS 17 mod will give you improvements, so select the category you like and add the mod to your version. Installing the add-on does not take much time, and you will continue to enjoy the game for a long time.