Farming Simulator 2017 – First Trailer and all previous information
Farming Simulator 17 will be released at 27-10-2016 for PC (Windows
and Mac OS X), PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The trailer and the official product description contain the following new features / information:
– 200 vehicles of nearly 60 license partners / brands
– previously known new brands (compared with LS15 + DLCs): Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Challenger, Salford, Köckerling, Lely
– brands Brands of the LS15 as New Holland, Case IH, Trelleborg, etc. will also be included. Whether all brands are inherited, is not yet known.
– Tractors with reverse drive system
– Possibility to lease/rent equipment and vehicles
– You can configure the vehicles (e.g. color, motor, front loader, etc.)
– Ingame radio (offline and web radio via stream-URL)
– female characters
– Train for reconnaissance of the goods can now be self-controlled (First and 3rd person view)
– Objects (e.g. pieces of wood) can be put with the “hand” (incl. throw-option)
– new species of animal (probably pigs)
– new map (“Goldcrest Valley”), located in the Pacific Northwest of the United States
– new crops: sunflower, soybean, maybe radish
– higher level of realism
– new gameplay mechanics
– Modding-Support for consoles (integrated Mod Browser to download the mods)
– Multiplayer-Koop-Mode for consoles (6 persons simultaneously)
– expected playable at Gamescom 2016 in Cologne
What this mod gives to you
Farming Simulator 2017 mods are unique improvements in the gameplay. They allow you to translate into reality something you previously only dreamed of. Get the most out of the game. Farming Simulator 17 Mod is pretty simple to install, download the file to your computer and run it. Each FS 17 mod will give you improvements, so select the category you like and add the mod to your version. Installing the add-on does not take much time, and you will continue to enjoy the game for a long time.